Warranty for Ebike
WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE
The warranty period for bicycle is as follows. If the customer finds non-human damage within the warranty period, we will send the replacement parts free of charge.
After warranty period, the customer has to pay replacement parts and shipping fees. The bike which we sell are factory new regular products, all parts are the same as the original parts.
|Accessories||PartsName||Warranty Period||Example Problems||Notes|
|Electric Parts||Motor||3 Year||Manufactuer Defects||The following conditions are not covered by the warranty:1. Water damage of the battery, motor, and controller.2. Man-made damage, self-modification, collision damage of spare parts, etc.3. Tire puncture by sharp objects.4. Test and dispose of the vehicle for sale.5. Products or accessories that are beyond the three-pack period.6. The user is damaged due to improper use, repair and maintenance according to the instructions of the end.7. Poor and damaged due to natural disasters, man-made disasters, irresistible forces or chemical attack.8. For accessories that do not need to be returned, proof materials such as videos or pictures cannot be provided.10. Damage caused by modification or addition or subtraction of other accessories.11. It is a vulnerable or consumable item in normal use (accessory coating, inner tube, thread tube, order piece, sprocket, chain, pedal). It is not covered by human injury, damage, normal wear and tear.|
|Controller||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Battery||2 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Charger||2 Year||Not charging|
|Switch||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Display||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Front Light||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Suspension Fork||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Folding Stem||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Suspension ForkHandel Bar||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Throttle||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Axle||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Pedal||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Free Wheel||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Gearbox||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Rear Derailleur||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Brake||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Front and Middle Axle||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Kick Stand||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Tire||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Power Brake Lever||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Crank||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
|Fender||3 Year||Manufacturer Defects|
- Consumables are not warranted after three month
- User’s use, improper maintenance or collision, fall injury, overuse, chemical damage and other abnormal parts caused by riding
- Commercial rental bike does not guarantee
- Consumables due to damaged parts are not replaced in time, resulting in damage to related parts, no compensation.
- Unauthorized disassembly, damage caused by replacement parts, etc.
Due to different batches at the time of shipment or improvements to parts, there will be changes without notice. The company guarantees that the quality of the changed parts will not be reduced. Only the same grade or higher grade accessories will be selected. The difference of accessories will not be the reason for quality return, please know it.
Returns and Refunds
Thank you for choosing to shop with us for your e-bike needs. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, and we understand that sometimes, it’s just not the right fit. That’s why we offer a return and refund policy for our e-bikes.
If you are not satisfied with your e-bike, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, the e-bike must be in new, unused condition, with all original packaging and accessories included. E-bikes that show signs of wear and tear, damage, or alterations may not be eligible for a return.
To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team via email or phone to obtain a return authorization number. You will need to ship the e-bike back to us at your own expense, and we recommend using a trackable shipping method for your protection. Once we receive and inspect the e-bike, we will issue a refund or exchange according to your preference.
If you are eligible for a refund, you can expect to receive it within 7-10 business days of our receipt and inspection of the e-bike. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment used for the purchase.
We do not charge a restocking fee for e-bike returns.
Please note that custom-built e-bikes, e-bike parts, and accessories may not be eligible for returns or exchanges, and all sales are final. Additionally, e-bikes that have been used or ridden for more than 30 days may not be eligible for returns or exchanges.
Thank you for choosing our e-bikes, and we hope you enjoy your purchase! If you have any questions or concerns about our return and refund policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Warranty for SUP
UPON RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT, PLEASE INSPECT AND REPORT ANY MANUFACTURER DEFECTS.
We offer a lifetime limited warranty to the original purchaser, which covers manufacturing defects in materials and artistry.
Terms & Conditions:
- This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser or the board from the original dealer.
- The lifetime limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and artistry for the entire product life as long as the original purchaser owns it.
- Whee Sports, at its discretion, will repair or replace any defective product, free of charge. If a product is no longer available or discontinued, we will replace it with a comparable product.
- The original purchaser must contact Whee Sports directly to claim this warranty. Proof of purchase must be provided.
- The warranty claim must be submitted within 30 days of discovering the defect.
- This warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Normal wear and tear damage that occurs through the regular use of the product.
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (including ramps and sliders).
- Damage or defects caused by collisions, abuse, misuse, or accidental damage.
- Breakage or defects resulting from prior injuries.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out-of-water handling.
- Damage or defects caused by heel dents.
- Damage or defects caused by non-recreational use.
- Damage or defects caused by improper storage or handling.
- Damage or defects caused by exposure to temperatures over 70°C and under 0°C.
- Damage or defects caused by natural events such as floods, earthquakes, fires, etc.
- Damage or defects caused by alterations or modifications, including using a larger fin than specified.
- Damage or defects caused by self-repairs.
- Damage or defects caused by the board’s usage after a claim is reported.
- Damage or defects caused by flat landings.
- Damage or defects caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings or footstraps.
- Any damage except manufacturing defects in material or artistry.
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (for example, a wet board bag).
- Damage or defects caused by impact on the seafloor.
- Whee Sports shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or losses arising from the use of our products. This includes but is not limited to lost profits, lost income, or lost time.
- This warranty is only valid in Canada and the United States.
- This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and they may also have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
- This warranty is in addition to any other warranties provided by law.
Warranty for Goggle
arranty Policy for WHEE Ski Goggles:
Our ski goggles are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are backed by a limited warranty. If a defect in materials or workmanship is found within 90 DAYS from the date of purchase, we will repair or replace the goggles at no charge.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and is not transferable. It does not cover damages caused by accidents, misuse, or normal wear and tear.
To make a warranty claim, please contact us at WHEE customer service with a copy of your purchase receipt and a detailed description of the defect. Our customer service team will provide further instructions on how to proceed with the claim.
Please note that we reserve the right to determine, at our sole discretion, whether a defect is covered under this warranty. We also reserve the right to replace any discontinued or out of stock models with a similar product of equal or greater value.
Thank you for choosing WHEE ski goggles. We are committed to providing our customers with the best quality and performance products.